The Hapiness Advantage is a book written by American author and researcher Shawn Achor.

Its importance lies in that more than a book on human development or one of personal improvement; Is on the contrary a work whose teachings can exceed the limits of the personal to begin to generate results in the professional.

Achor through his research discovered that the outside world and everything you omay16-31-82184107wn determines only 10% your happiness. While the remaining 90% depends on you. Happiness is in your hands, you only need to be determined and practice as you practice any other positive habit.

What the author defines as the advantage of happiness, consists of a constant positive mood that allows you to face problems as challenges and be focused on what happens in the here in the now. Our brain become more creative, resilient, productive and motivated because it has been enriched with the energy of Success Thoughts.

It is said that 75% of success at work is determined by your levels of optimism, the remaining 15% is related to your preparation and skills.

Achor explains that happiness leads to success because the brain works much better when it is positive; It is possible to see all the implications of a situation in a clear and generally objective way.

It has also been shown that happy employees have higher levels of productivity, less wear and creativity than the unhappy.

Likewise, he objects to the socially accepted idea that success brings happiness, and proposes a new thesis related to it, that happiness is what attracts success. shawn achor mp3 relates positive mood to being in connection and relationship with other people and with appreciation of such relationships.

Other advice is to give importance to meditation that helps us to clear the mind in the first instance, and to achieve a greater state of consciousness and self-knowledge.

How do you apply the happiness advantage in marketing in particular?

Of a time the tendency of the brands is to generate emotional campaigns and with the happiness like banner, the purpose, to sell making happy to the buyers.

They also seek to link the different emotions of the human being with the brand by establishing a special connection. Today with the rise of social media and social networks that connection with the client becomes much more intense creating deep relationships.

However, it would be a great fault to launch campaigns of marketing happiness without a real livelihood. That is, in order for a brand to make a customer or user happy, they must first be led by happy people and have happy collaborators in their corporate. It may sound like a utopia but it’s true.

A brand can communicate values ​​when it has values, it can not campaign on something that it internally lacks. Happy employees, a happy boss, a happy brand, can convey just that, happiness to customers and the chain extends.hapinessadvantage

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *